The Aesthetica Art Prize 2017 is open for entries. Now in its 11th year, the Prize presents an opportunity for emerging and established artists to showcase their work to new international audiences and further their engagement in the art world.
To date, the Aesthetica Art Prize has supported a wealth of artists who have progressed their careers since their exposure through the Award, including gaining exhibitions in the UK and internationally.
You can view/download press images of work by this year’s finalists HERE.
Prizes include £5,000 for the Main Prize winner, a group exhibition for shortlisted artists and editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine (311,000 readership), and publication in the Art Prize Annual, Future Now for 100 shortlisted and longlisted artists.
- £5,000 Main Prize Winner
- £1,000 Emerging Art Prize Winner
- Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology for 100 artists
- £250 art supplies vouchers, courtesy of Winsor & Newton
- A selection of art publications from Prestel Books
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, and Video, Installation & Performance.
Submissions close 31 August 2017. To enter, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/art-prize/enter