We are very excited to announce that the Arts Council of Henderson County will now be hosting their 58th annual Fine Art/Fine Craft Show on Main Street in downtown Hendersonville, NC. With this exciting move, there will be more room for booths, a more connected layout, storage space around each booth, and a safer environment for all!
An online application is now available.
The 58th annual Art on Main fine art / fine craft festival will take place September 30-October 1, 2017.
The opportunity to meet the artists and discuss their work in an informal setting attracts many visitors and customers to Art on Main. Artists may demonstrate their art during the show for enjoyment and education of the show attendees.
- Set up may begin on Friday, September 29th starting at 6:00pm. Please note – There will be no security Friday night.
- Set up may also be done on Saturday, September 30th, starting at 7:00am.
- All vehicles must be removed from Main Street and the area by 9:30am on Saturday morning in preparation to open the show.
Art on Main Timeline
- Application deadline (postmark) 5/1/17
- Notification mailed 5/22/17
- Last date for artist cancellation 6/15/17
- Booth Fee checks will be deposited on 6/16/17
Judges Awards will total $3,000.00. Judging will begin on Saturday morning at 10:00am. Judges Awards will be announced at the artist’s Reception on Saturday evening.
- Best of Show $1,000.00
- First Place-Fine Art $500.00
- First Place-Fine Craft $500.00
- Second Place-Fine Art $300.00
- Second Place-Fine Craft $300.00
- Honorable Mentions Ribbons $400.00 total
To learn more, visit the Arts Council of Henderson County’s Art on Main webpage.