The Bellamy Mansion invites all North Carolina artists 18 years of age and older to submit original 2D or 3D artwork to showcase Wilmington’s past and present in the Bellamy Mansion Spring 2017 Art Show and Sale.
The non-refundable entry fee is $20 for non-students and $10 for part-time or full-time students of an accredited school. Deadline for completed works is Friday, March 31, 2017. Accepted work must be hand-delivered to the museum on Thursday, March, 30, 2017 from 1:00 – 4:00 PM or Friday, March 31, 2017 from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM at: 503 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
Rules for Exhibit and Sale
• Artwork should reflect Wilmington, past or present, and use one of the following as inspiration: history, people, architecture, parks, flora and fauna, cemeteries, riverfront, bridges, beaches, etc.
• Materials: all mediums, 2D and 3D.
• All artwork must be ORIGINAL.
• Artist must be 18 years of age or older.
• All work must have been completed within the past two years.
• An application form must be completed and each artists must register by March, 15, 2017.
• Artists may submit up to 2 pieces of art in any category.
• All work must be for sale with a 30% commission tot he Bellamy Mansion retained on all sales.
1st Place – $200
2nd Place – $175
3rd Place – $150
The work will be displayed for 7 weeks in the Mansion. Jurors will judge all entries and award monetary prized and Honorable Mention ribbons. All work must be for sale with 30% commission to the Bellamy Mansion retained on all sales. For an application, or more information, visit www.bellamymansion.org or call 910.251.3700.