The Asheville Area Arts Council is excited to be partnering with Catawba Brewing Company to present a pop up art market featuring AAAC members on Sunday, September 30, 2018. Ten Buncombe County artists will be selected by a jury to participate in the first art and craft market at Catawba’s location on the South Slope in downtown Asheville. All applying vendors are required to become an AAAC member prior to submitting their application.
Important Event Information Application Guidelines
Catawba Brewing Company
32 Banks Avenue, Asheville NC 28801
Sunday, September 30, 2018 | 1:00 – 6:00 pm
1:00 – 6:00 pm
Setup: 12:00 pm
Breakdown: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
FREE to apply for AAAC Members |AAAC membership is $35/year
$50 vendor fee for accepted craft vendors – due Sept. 14
August 1 – 26, 2018
Email application to:
Mamie@ashevillearts.com no later than August 26 by 5:00 pm
Friday, September 5
All vendors accepted into the AAAC Members Art Market at Catawba must meet the standards listed below to be considered.
- Vendors must be members of the AAAC and a Buncombe County resident.
- All products must be original, handmade items created by the artist.
- There is a $50 vendor fee for accepted artists, due September 14.
- Checks returned for non-sufficient funds will result in loss of space.
- If payment is not received by the deadline, then the booth space will be released to those on our waiting list.
Day of Guidelines
- All vendors must complete set-up by 1:00 pm and must remain open until 6:00 pm.
- Open flames are not permitted.
- No electricity provided.
- Displays and merchandise must stay within the assigned space.
- Please be considerate and leave a small aisle way between your booth and your neighbor and make sure your space is fully secured with no tripping hazards in the walkways.
- Vendors are responsible for set up of their own display items and merchandise, including tables.
- The AAAC Members Art Market at Catawba will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, defacement or destruction of any property. The art market provides no insurance on the vendor or against the acts or omissions of the vendor, its agents or employees. All insurance for personal property, public liability, and personal injury is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Rain or shine event.
- Notice of absence is required at least 24 hours before the event. $50 vendor fee will not be refunded.
- Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions will result in dismissal from the event without refund of fee.