The Arts Build Community grant program funds innovative, arts-based ideas that inspire diverse groups of participants to be more active, involved, and civically-engaged by creating together. Supports collaborative projects that invite, create, and enrich community. This grant program is supported by Pete, Cindy & Lisa Perez, and Richard & Bridget Eckerd.
Grants for art projects that are:
- Participatory Programming
- Reaching Underserved Populations
- Creating Community Connections
We encourage anyone who is interested in applying to attend any of the grant information sessions provided by the AAAC staff.
Grant workshop/Info Session:
- Thursday, January 3, 5:00-6:00 pm | Leicester Community Center | 2979 New Leicester Hwy, Leicester, NC 28748
- Monday, January 7, 5:00- 6:00 pm |Black Mountain Public Library | 105 N Dougherty St, Black Mountain, NC 28711
- Friday, January 11, 4:00-5:00 pm | Asheville Area Arts Council | 207 Coxe Ave, Asheville, NC 28801