Hot Works annual Orchard Lake juried fine and craft show is has been voted in the top 100 best Art Fairs nationwide for the last 10 years!
Call for Professional Artists. Artist Applications now being accepted via https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=5104 or Manual Application. All categories are open.
Brief Summary of What you Need to Know:
- Focus is on original work; “no buy/sell/import” policy strictly enforced! As producer and executive director, my top priority is to keep the buy/sell/import out of Hot Works events, and to be sure all work is original and personally handmade by the artist in the show. Although we work very hard to ensure buy/sell does not end up in our events, if you think there is something that we missed, by all means please do let me know. This is a major problem on a national level, and we are doing our best to address it. Your name will be held in strict confidence.
- Located in the heart of West Bloomfield Township, Michigan, an upscale neighborhood with rolling hills that provide a tranquil setting for beautiful and lavish homes. West Bloomfield has been voted one of Money Magazine’s “Best Places to Live” and is located adjacent to Bloomfield Hills, home of the legendary Cranbrook Art Institute, one of the world’s leading centers of art.
- The Orchard Lake Fine Art Show has been listed in the top 100 art fairs nationwide the last 10 years in a row, out of several thousand art fairs, by Sunshine Artist Magazine.
- Produced by Hot Works, the same company that produces the award-winning Boca Raton Fine Art Show and Estero Fine Art Shows in south Florida. Hot Works owner, Patty Narozny, has 30+ years’ experience as a successful event and media producer, along with the knowledge of how to connect artists with art-buying audiences.
- Extremely high average household disposable income.
- New location at West Bloomfield High School, with high visibility off Orchard Lake Road, between Lone Pine and Walnut Lake Roads, south of Village of Orchard Lake with plenty of parking.
- No stages or pulsating music! Music is low-key and conducive to sale of high-end art. No shouting over music to hear or be heard.
- The Orchard Lake Fine Art Show is limited to 180 artists or less. We do not accept artists who are not qualified, simply to fill a space and collect the booth fee.
- Juried by art professionals.
- At Hot Works, our philosophy is to heavily promote the art show on broadcast TV, radio, print, social media, large banners hung throughout four communities, post cards, posters, etc. to reach art-buying patrons to benefit all artists.
- However, we understand the importance of awards. Awards recognize great talent and most importantly, help sell art work. There is $2,500 in Artist Awards including:
- One $1,000 Cash Best of Show
- Two $500 Purchase Awards of Merit
- Five $100 Cash Awards of Excellence
- Ten Awards of Distinction (non-monetary)
- Applications are accepted electronically via link below:
or a ”manual” application can be found at www.hotworks.org
- Deadline to apply is April 3, 2017
- Notifications sent by April 13, 2017
- Upon acceptance, booth prices are as follows:
- 10’x10’, $395
- Booth and a half (10’x15’), $575
- Double booth (10’x20’), $750
- Corner, +$75
- Electric, +$75 (must request in advance)
- Friday, July 28 move-in from 8:30am-6pm
- Sunday, July 30, move-out from 5:15pm-9pm
- Institute for the Arts & Education is our 501c3 non-profit arm that focuses on visual arts, diversity, community enrichment, and fostering art education among youth.
- As part of our commitment to bring art education into the community, the Youth Art Competition for grades K-8 or ages 5-13 encourages students to enter their art that will be publicly displayed the entire weekend. There is $250 in Youth Art awards.
- QUESTIONS? Need more information? Please call me, Patty Narozny, at 248-684-2613or 941-755-3088 or email email@example.com.
Our #1 goal at Hot Works is to make the Orchard Lake Fine Art Show a pleasant and profitable experience for all of our stakeholders, and to bring an enjoyable high-end art event to the community. With our proven method of teamwork, recruiting the best artists in the field, and last but not least, our unique brand of marketing, Hot Works hopes to not just continue maintaining our current level of success, but to make it even better yet in the years to come. We sincerely hope you will join us.
Please keep us in mind for other award-winning Hot Works events:
- New! Asheville Fine Art Show, May 20 & 21, 2017
Indoors at U.S. Cellular Center (formerly Civic Center)
Downtown Asheville, NC
- 20th bi-annual Estero Fine Art Show, November 18 & 19, 2017
(between Naples & Fort Myers)
- 21st bi-annual Estero Fine Art Show, January 6 & 7, 2018
(between Naples & Fort Myers)
- 9th Annual Boca Raton Fine Art Show, January 27 & 28, 2018, downtown Boca Raton
Patty Narozny, Executive Producer
Hot Works, LLC Fine Art & Fine Craft Shows
President, Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc.
More Info at www.hotworks.org
Your Art. Our Passion.