Sponsorship Opportunities at the AAAC
The Asheville Area Arts Council is at a pivotal point of evolution as an organization! In our new location, The Refinery Creator Space, at 207 Coxe Avenue in the South Slope Innovation District of Downtown Asheville, we seek to redefine our strategic focus and highlight the raw and authentic processes of creative production as we surround ourselves with working artists. This 15,000 square foot facility will be home to ten individual artist entrepreneurs and five community organizations that have come together under one roof to help foster collaboration, innovation, and provide resources and tools for non-resident artists through our co-operative work space program.
Our Asheville based non-profit organization’s mission is to act as the collective voice for the arts, advancing Buncombe County by delivering resources, developing innovative collaborations, and fostering creativity in the community. We directly serve thousands of constituents every year with innovative programs, unique events, and crucial services. Our online reach is even greater, with over 6,000 likes on our Facebook page and 100,000 visitors to our website every year. We endeavor to reach as many people as possible with vibrant online marketing, professional collateral materials, and in everything we do.
Our Events, Programs, and Services:
- The Refinery Creator Space at 207 Coxe Ave.
- Artist Business Brainstorms and Media Lab
- AshevilleArtsAlive.com, helping visitors connect to great local culture
- The Creative Sector Summit, a hub for education, outreach, networking, and advocacy for the arts
- The Color Ball, our annual gala with a different theme each year!
- Kids Tixx
- Grants: The Asheville Art in the Park, Grassroots Arts, and Regional Artist Project Grant programs
- Mix n’ Mingle professional networking events
- In our beautiful, professional newsletter with logo recognition footer, going out 26 times annually
- On our professionally maintained website
- In our advertising for events and programs, including our calls for grant opportunities
Our Innovative Location:
- Sponsor an exhibition in either the main gallery or Artist Resource Center gallery and see your logo on the wall, on our website, and on social media!
- Gallery receptions and mixers – Averaging 200+ visitors, our lively parties at the Refinery draw an interesting mix of art lovers and creative professionals. Be seen on exhibition postcards and the gallery wall!
- Creative Sector Summit – Extensive marketing, and Summit program advertising!
- The Color Ball – A sumptuous opportunity to see and be seen, as sponsors are a part of the fun every year!
Be an in-kind supporter with your goods and services! Check out our needs list:
- Libations and food for our events
- Office supplies
- Equipment for our office such as computer equipment and peripherals
- Printing – brochures, posters, and postcards for our events and Gallery shows
- Marketing – Does your company offer marketing, PR, and media relations support? Be an AAAC sponsor by helping us spread the word about our programs and services!
- Coffee & pastries
- Food & Beer for events
- Hotel nights for guest speakers
- Professional technical services, such as IT
Thank You to Our 2017-2018 Sponsors: